Bullitt Center is now leasing
The Bullitt Center - in a prime location on Capitol Hill (1501 East Madison Street) in Seattle - is now leasing.
- State-of-the-art design and building systems to maximize energy efficiency and healthy work environment.
- Expansive views of downtown.
- Open floor plates and 13' ceiling heights.
- Easy access to transit and Walk Score of 97/100.
- FSC-certified timber frame construction.
- Operable floor to ceiling windows.
- Secure bike storage and showers on each tenant floor.
- Adjacent to a re-developed McGilvra Place Park
Potential tenants looking to lease new Class-A space should contact Point32 at +1-206-805-3232.
Download the leasing flyer here.