Bullitt Center Grand Opening
On Monday, April 22 (Earth Day, of course), the whole community is invited to celebrate the grand opening of the Bullitt Center.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 11am PST
- Denis Hayes, CEO, Bullitt Foundation
- Jay Inslee, Governor, Washington State
- Mike McGinn, Mayor, City of Seattle
- Maud Daudon, Board Chair, Bullitt Foundation
- Harriet S. Bullitt, Vice Chair, Bullitt Foundation
Tours begin at 12pm, right after the ribbon cutting. You must get a wrist band from the "Info" booth to enter the building on a tour.
Also at the grand opening: Free bike valet from Bike Works, free bike repair from Polka Dot Jersey, activities from EarthCorps, Madison Central Co-op and the International Living Future Institute.
Food trucks including Snowflakes. Hollow Earth Radio spinning tunes throughout.
There is no car parking at the Bullitt Center and on-street parking is limited. So ride transit, use your bike or walk if at all possible.